Important message from Fort Billings FCU regarding COVID-19
The health and safety of our members, employees and local communities are important to all of us at Fort Billings Federal Credit Union. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) threat, as we take this threat very seriously. We are proactively taking precautionary measures to ensure we are able to meet members’ financial needs in the event of local impact.
When you visit us, you may see us performing additional cleaning to disinfect all of our business areas. In addition to having our staff wash their hands frequently, we are asking our employees to stay home if they feel sick, or are experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) encourages social distancing, which entails staying three feet away from other individuals, and avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands. These tips are relevant any time there is concern over the spread of germs during cold and flu season. For more information from the CDC visit: https//www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Fort Billings offers a wide array of account access options to help you manage your finances remotely including:
- Digital Banking- Online account access via www.fortbillings.org, to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, open additional accounts and more.
- Debit Cards- Convenient access for point of sale or online purchases and eliminate the need for cash.
- ATMs- ATMs remain an easy way to access cash.
- Direct Deposit- Having your pay directly deposited to your credit union account is safe and convenient.
- Online Loan Applications- Fort Billings members can apply for a full array of consumer loans online, eliminating the need to come into the credit union.
We understand the concerns created by the current situation and its impact in our local community, in the United States and around the world. We are committed to monitoring the developments and keeping you informed by providing updates as needed through a variety of channels, including our website, emails and social media.
In the meantime, may you and your family be safe and well during this time of uncertainty.