It's June 21st, summer solstice is the longest day of the year, and summertime is Finally Here! At Fort Billings FCU we'd like to provide you with some Summer Safety Tips, and remind you to remain vigilant of your financial data during these busy summer months.
- Get connected at your fingertips by using our Mobile Banking and Online services to monitor your transactions and balances while you are traveling or on the go.
- Eliminate a paper pile-up while you might be away, by signing up for Direct Deposit, eStatements, and alerts on your account – it will protect your accounts and personal information.
- Use our VISA Credit Card or Debit Card instead of carrying large amounts of cash.
- Change your passwords regularly, using a mix of upper and lowercase letters and symbols.
- When you need cash, take care with the ATM locations you visit. Select well-lit public areas, and never count your money in open view.
- If you’re at an ATM or gas pump and notice something unusual, perhaps a loose card reader, leave and find another location. This could be a sign of a skimming device.
- When entering your PIN, shield it with your hand to prevent scammers from capturing your information.
- No matter the reason given, NEVR share your personal information by phone, email, or text message.
We hope you have a happy and safe summer! Contact us at either branch location for any additional questions about your account safety and security.
* Follow us @fortbillingsfcu or #FortBillingsFCU on Facebook and Instagram for more of our latest credit union news!